The Ministry of Health has amended DIRECTIVE #2 to allow us to gradually restart our practice subject to the MOH COVID-19 Operational Requirements. This will be the new normal, as well as the clinic protocols. Time to get to work! 😷😁 …..oh and a haircut too! 😂
WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO GET READY!
After some discussion of the guidelines, we have in place the protocols to help serve you. Here is what we are doing:
1. Active screening of clients BEFORE they arrive to the clinic. A few questions will be asked over the phone to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
2. We are spacing out our treatment times to allow for proper cleaning of the tables and surfaces with a disinfectant between clients and to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
3. We have hand sanitizer at the front desk and encourage you to use it before and after your visit with us.
4. We have disposable masks available for those who do not have one when they come to the office. We ask that only necessary people attend (please do not bring in friends or extra family, unless they are assisting you or they are young children who cannot be left alone).
5. Physical distancing – we have spaced the chairs in the reception area to allow for enough space between people, however as discussed we are trying to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
6. The staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), such as N95 masks if examinations or treatments are within two metres. Hand washing and sanitizer will be used as well as disinfectant to clean tables and surfaces between every client.
Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any concerns surrounding your visit to our clinic when we call. You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 647-993-2488.
Health & Safety first and we have also included the guidelines from our governing body (CCO – College of Chiropractors of Ontario) regarding how to prepare for your appointment and what to expect.
Dr. Eric Lee & Des Fan, RMT are also available for care. Feel free to call us to book a day & time or we will begin calling you at the end of this week or early next week, June 1st to book your appointments.
We look forward to seeing everyone again!
Dr. Rick & Dr. Eric