Services

How do we assist you in regaining the health you’ve lost and show you how to keep it?

Through our Chiropractic Care

While many people consult our office for pain or symptomatic relief, chiropractic is about much more than keeping you pain-free. Chiropractic focuses on the integrity of your nervous system, which regulates and controls EVERY cell and tissue of your body. Moving spinal bones can impair this vital communication link between your brain and body. Daily physical, emotional, and chemical stressors that infants, children and adults experience can cause spinal joints to become ‘stuck’. Over time, this limits function and inhibits quality of life. Worse yet, pain or symptoms may not manifest until permanent damage is done. When our doctors locate areas of damage, he/she applies a precise yet gentle force to ‘stuck’ spinal joints to reduce nerve irritation. This is called an “adjustment.” In time, nerves revive and health returns. This is why chiropractic can benefit anyone. Naturally.

We consider Bridlewood Chiropractic Centre to be a close-knit family, and feel very fortunate to work here. The staff often share knowledge and expertise with each other, which enables us to give our patients the best professional care. Being true health care practitioners, our goal, is your optimum physical and emotional well being.

Through Our Technology:

Nervous System Scan
By using surface EMG and Thermography, we can assess how well your nervous system is working. It is estimated that pain sensation makes up approximately 10% of the function of our nervous system. The other 90% of its function, we can’t feel! So, rather than basing our health on how we feel, we should be basing it on how we function. This scan helps us to determine just that.

Through Our Orthotic Services:
Foot, ankle, knee, hip and back problems can often be a result of the way we walk! In other words, our feet not supporting us properly can drastically affect the speed of our recovery from these ailments. Using our Gait Scan technology, we can determine quickly and effectively if custom-made orthotics would help you.

Through Active Release Technique®
ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.

Through Our Exercise Programs:
Exercise is essential for good health. We are designed to move and when we do not, poor health will be the result. A combination of stretching, strengthening, balance, stability, and cardiovascular exercise will make a huge difference in your recovery. Certain muscles have a tendency to become weak and others to become tight. Identifying these and prescribing exercises to correct this imbalance will avoid undue stress on the joints, your nervous system and overall health. Specific routines and advice can be provided. Referrals for more advanced and monitored programs will be provided if required.

Through Our Nutrition Services:
Nutrition can have major impact on our health, especially when we are trying to heal. The quality of the food we eat alone can be a huge factor in our day-to-day health and energy. Just as important are the long-term health benefits of proper diet. We have  a Detox and Weight Loss program that people use to jump start new habits or help to regain some good ones. We coach you through the program to help you reach your health goals.

Advertisements